Housing twenty-six living spaces, the "L" shaped configuration of the property is comprised of seven duplexes, two triplexes, one single cottage and the main building.
The property has remained in the Doe Family and is
currently managed by Susan Halpin, grand daughter of
Dr. and Mrs. Doe. Mrs. Halpin's daughter Alissa Halpin oversees on-site management and
Commissioned by the original owner, Dr. Henry Rinehart, the name of the court derives from his and his wife Emma's maiden name of Waybright. Ownership of the property changed hands in 1947 when Reinway was purchased by Dr. Albin H. Doe and his wife Katherine.